Foxtec Corp. maintains a commitment to environmental responsibility. Below is a list if processes and procedures that we have implemented to ensure we are doing our job to make sure materials are responsibly handled, effectively tested/repaired and efficiently recycled in a green, earth friendly manner.
- Foxtec minimizes electronic waste by providing quality, tested and reconditioned computer components to be resold, reused and recycled back in to the secondary I.T. marketplace.
- Foxtec markets only functional I.T. systems and parts. All non-functioning/non-repairable items are either sold to local board level repair houses and/or authorized recyclers who maintain the same environmental standards we live by internally
- Foxtec does not and will not export any non-functional products to any non-OECD countries directly or through its downstream recycling partners.
- Foxtec lives by a zero landfill policy. We hold our recycling partners to disposition reporting on a monthly basis, and we require COD’s (Certificate of Destruction) and/or COR’s (Certificate of Recycling) for all material sent to them.
- Independent Recycling Capabilities
- ISO 9001-Compliant
- Zero Landfill Policy
- Commitment to Sustainable Recycling
- Import restrictions into non-OECD countries
Foxtec is committed to environmental stewardship, and we go above and beyond to ensure our organization’s daily operations and recycling practices meet and exceed state and local regulatory guidelines.
Copyright © 2018 Foxtec, LLC